Browning bottom ejectors.
Posted: 21 December 2013 10:27 PM
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1989
Joined  2009-02-17

Anyone have any experience with the BPS pump shotguns or semi-auto 22? They’re on my radar, since I have to shoot lefty & don’t want to deal with shells flying at my arm or be stuck with odd-ball lefty versions that’d be harder to move if I ever decided to get rid of them. Probably be mulling this for a while, since a 1911 .45 is my most likely next purchase, stainless steel Remington or Ruger in all likelyhood. Opinions?

Signature 

Posted: 29 December 2013 11:18 AM   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1062
Joined  2010-07-26

I have an opinion concerning the 45.  Last year I bought a Kimber Crimson Trace Ultra Carry 45 and that is without a doubt the finest gun I have ever had.  I have several hand guns and that is buy far my favorite.  Absolutely awesome gun.  Needless to say when I purchase another handgun it will be a Kimber.

Posted: 30 December 2013 01:00 AM   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1989
Joined  2009-02-17

Kimbers are nice, my sister’s BF has one it’s a fine piece, but it’s several hundred above what I’m looking to spend. And if I got into that price range, I’d probably go for a Sig or Colt. The coolest 1911 I’ve seen is the Ithica, but that’s WAAYYY above my price range. :p

Signature