Reintroduction after a very long absence
Posted: 21 April 2014 11:12 PM
Hawg
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  226
Joined  2011-01-30

It’s been a long time since I spent much time in any forums. To say a lot has changed in my life is an understatement. I got divorced 3 years ago, met a wonderful woman that I’ve been with for 2 years now. I moved to Tallahassee, FL from Birmingham, been here almost 2 years. After being a mechanic for the last 10 years, I finally needed a change and started a welding program at a local trade school. I chose this particular field because after I graduate, we’re moving to Pensacola and there are a lot of job options for welders in that area. I’ll be out there working over the summer before returning to Tally to finish school in the fall. Is there anyone on here from the Pensacola area? I’d like to find someone that can maybe give me a few pointers on where to go for fresh and saltwater fishing. I still bass fish when I can, but I’ve started doing quite a bit of brackish water fishing due to what is accessible without a boat. I have no idea if that is the case out that direction. I’ll be living in the Milton area if anyone can offer some tips or would be willing to show me around. I’d be very grateful and willing to chip in with gas money. I’ve also purchased a Harley after years of friends harassing me to get one, so I’m also looking for some people to ride with in that area. Doesn’t need to be a Harley group. I’m not picky and don’t discriminate; just like to get out and enjoy a group ride occasionally. If anyone can help me with either of these issues, I’d really appreciate it. Respond here or message me and I’ll get you my cell #. Hope everyone is enjoying their spring fishing, keep your lines tight! Alan

Signature 

Fish, Ride, DIE HAPPY

Posted: 25 April 2014 10:11 AM   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12

Hey man, welcome back!!!!!

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 25 April 2014 08:03 PM   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2009-04-24

welcome back, i lived in Tal for a few years going to school. i also had a bike there and the back country riding was great. BH