2015 Bass Master Classic Fantasy Fishing
Posted: 19 February 2015 10:16 AM
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  496
Joined  2012-01-17

I’m seeing less and less participation in this forum.  Where did everyone go?  Is anyone interested in creating a group for us?  I will if there is any interest?  OR is there one that I am missing?

Signature 

“May you catch all the fish you’ve told me about.”

Posted: 19 February 2015 03:35 PM   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4256
Joined  2011-02-28

I know, this forum is basically dead, used to be a lot of new topics and talk in the winter when no one was fishing. maybe kvd not being on for a few years has something to do with it. I check it everyday and go months without seeing anything new.

Signature 

Posted: 22 February 2015 07:13 PM   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2009-04-24

i think some of the younger guys have grown up. We old timers are still here however there’s not a lot of new stuff i haven’t seen. I’ve been catching a lot of big fish last year and the start of this year. been fishing a lot of new water. gas prices have gone down so I’ve been traveling to the lake more and other fishing areas. been doing a lot of peacock, and snake head fishing. Now it’s time for bed fish. I caught a 11lb 4oz at the lake on a bed. i was using 12lb p-line mono. BH

Posted: 23 February 2015 07:19 PM   [ # 3 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28
Buckethead Lure - 22 February 2015 07:13 PM

i think some of the younger guys have grown up. We old timers are still here however there’s not a lot of new stuff i haven’t seen. I’ve been catching a lot of big fish last year and the start of this year. been fishing a lot of new water. gas prices have gone down so I’ve been traveling to the lake more and other fishing areas. been doing a lot of peacock, and snake head fishing. Now it’s time for bed fish. I caught a 11lb 4oz at the lake on a bed. i was using 12lb p-line mono. BH

Wow, you got pictures of that monster to post? I love P-Line CX Premium, it’s a fluoro coated co-poly line and very thin but really strong.

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2015 07:24 PM   [ # 4 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-04-24

i do but i’ve had problem posting. i use to send them to Jake and he’d post them for me. Go to Pridefishingtours.com let me know what you think. BH

Posted: 25 February 2015 09:55 PM   [ # 5 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28

Nice looking healthy fish, BH. Is that one picture a Snook? That bass looks almost exactly like the one in my picture here. Same size and shape. I estimated it at 8.5 lbs. Maybe I underestimated it!

Signature 

Posted: 28 February 2015 12:13 PM   [ # 6 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-04-24

yes it was a snook, we caught a snook, lg mouth bass, a peacock bass, a tarpon and a snake head all in one day all on the same body of water. it was a great day for my customers from Boston. BH

Posted: 30 March 2015 08:18 PM   [ # 7 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-17

Well I went from 47th in the nation to 266th in the blink of an eye.  Guys who should have done well didn’t and vice versa..  I definitely have to have KVD in my roster for Guntersville.  I want so bad to pick Chris Lane again but something keeps telling me to go with the Hackattack because it’s so hard to win back to back tournaments.  Anyway, just thought I start some conversation with the only 3 left on this forum… LOL

Signature 

Posted: 01 April 2015 08:38 PM   [ # 8 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-04-24

I picked greg, chris’s brother, the big show( Terry), steve kennedy. It stinks that this forum is quiet. i enjoyed hearing what you guys up north were catching and what baits. Hope they come back soon just to say hi. i wanted more of Lil Jakes baits. lol i guess the kids are out doing things rather than sitting home on the computer which is a good thing. BH

Posted: 01 April 2015 09:05 PM   [ # 9 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-17

Good picks BH especially Kennedy who is due for a win.  I also think the kids have more important things to do.  I also believe that if KVD ever checked in on his fans, it would draw more interest.  Looking forward to catching my first Peacock.  I’ll check in with you in a couple days.

Signature