URL
Email Address
Email Console
Private Messages
AOL IM
MSN Messenger

Personal Info
Occupation
United States Marine Corps (Active Duty)
Interests
Tactical Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, ATV, NASCAR...
Name
Address 1
Address 2
Address 3
City
State
Postal Code
Country
Phone
Order Notes

Statistics
Member Group:
Members
Total Channel Entries
Total Comments
Total Forum Topics
Total Forum Replies
Total Forum Posts
Member Local Time
November 21, 2017  08:34 PM
Last Visit
January 07, 2014  11:35 AM
Most Recent Entry
Most Recent Comment
Most Recent Forum Post
June 25, 2013  10:52 PM
Birthday
July 28, 1978

Bio

I’m just an Ole’ Hillbilly from the head of the hollers & coal mining communities located in the mountains of south eastern Kentucky. I was born & raised in those majestic mountains & spent the first 18 years of my life hunting those steep ridges & deep hollers…as well as wade & bank fishing those mountain streams & small rivers. Nearly every one of the men in my family; my dad, uncles, cousins…were or are all coal miners.
Even though I’m an unapologetic & proudly self-proclaimed Hillbilly…I still have a little bit of exposure to the outside world ...thanks to the US Marine Corps. I have been a Marine for nearly 18 years now and I’m a combat veteran of numerous Iraq & Afghanistan deployments.

My wife & son both love the outdoors and especially to fish for bass, catfish, & bream. Some of our greatest times spent together as a family has been spent fishing. Regardless if those fishing trips were spent sitting in the dark, with nothing more than a couple of Coleman lanterns for light, hosed down with bug spray, smelling like chicken liver & catfish bait while fishing from a bank for catfish on a pond aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune—-OR—- if it’s those trips to a big lake where we camp for 4 or 5 days…bass fishing constantly & only taking a break for some swimming, tubing, & of course eating some of my wife’s gourmet food that she can cook anywhere, anytime, on any type of cooking device!

They both love to squirrel hunt, turkey hunt, deer hunt, & all around just love being in the outdoors. My wife’s love for the outdoors came from her & my desire to use the outdoors as family time for all of us…not just time for my son & I. However, she’s such a sweetheart & such a great wife that she ensures that she doesn’t go hunting & fishing on every trip so that my son & I can have quality father/son bonding time.