2 of 2
KVD Spinnerbait App
Posted: 11 June 2013 07:18 AM   [ # 16 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4256
Joined  2011-02-28
TorqueConverter - 11 June 2013 02:51 AM

Am I the only one that thinks lure selection is a lot of fun and that fun would be spoiled by some lure selection guide?

Its not lure selection per se, its color and weight and blade selection based on current weather conditions, main forage, water clarity and water temps. its for after you decided to throw a spinnerbait.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2013 12:39 PM   [ # 17 ]
Crappie
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2012-04-05

Yea i like the idea of that there. I have never used a spinner bait or buzz bait before. So for me that is act pretty good thing there to get.

Signature 

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Posted: 11 June 2013 04:16 PM   [ # 18 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28

spinnerbait is my no. 1 confidence bait. if all else fails, I throw a spinnerbait.

Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2013 12:12 AM   [ # 19 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  420
Joined  2012-01-14

Spinnerbaits are an old long lost friend.  I ditched them for cranks years ago but now I’m getting back into them.  I’m a tackle nut.  A 50% of the fun in bassing is in the tackle itself, tackle selection and fishing styles for me.  I can’t be told what to throw by some guide book.  I’d rather arm myself with a bunch of knowledge of the lure and make my own determinations on what to throw rather than be ignorant of the baits and throw whatever some bible tells me. 

I’m a bassin nerd but I can understand the appeal of this app to others. 

Posted: 12 June 2013 06:54 AM   [ # 20 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28

yes, rigging up new baits to throw with the right rods and reels and line are half the fun for me. I try to cover the whole water column with the baits I take with me in the backpack, but still, sometimes I am on the bank wishing I had something else to throw once in a while.

i’m going to start throwing more swimjigs and swimbaits if it ever stops raining here. I don’t know about you guys but I don’t like to stand in mud.

Signature 

Posted: 15 June 2013 08:21 AM   [ # 21 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2009-04-24

i’m the same. half of the fun is figuring out what they want. I start on top and work my way to the bottom. And NO i’m not talking about girls I’m talking about fishing although!!!!!!!! it’s my same procedure.  lol lol BH I bet you young guys didn’t know that fishing was like being with girls.  lol

Posted: 16 June 2013 03:21 AM   [ # 22 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28

nothing fishing can teach me about broads, especially Asians. lol

My general rule of thumb for selecting bait color is sunny skies or clear water, throw natural colors, cloudy skies or colored water, throw darker baits or real bright colors. don’t always follow that but I have the right color to tie on if needed, with me most of the time.

Signature 

< 1 2
2 of 2

‹‹ KVD FAQ section      Dead links? ››