< 1 2
2 of 2
LEADER DQ’D
Posted: 01 July 2013 09:44 AM   [ # 16 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7262
Joined  2008-03-27

His GPS told him he was in Wisc. On that stretch of river the MN boarder runs along the WI shoreline for about a 1/4 mile and then jumps back.

Signature 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted: 01 July 2013 09:54 AM   [ # 17 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2008-03-26

He still should have known where he was. Either way, the no cull rule needs to be taken away, we finally got it removed here, Minnesota needs to follow suit. I remember fishing a tournament out of Prarie Du Chen, across the river from Iowa, and if we fished on the Iowa side, you had to stop fishing at 1 pm. That was the weirdest rule I ve heard of. The Iowa DNR stopped me for almost an hour on my only day of practice also. They went through my boat like they were looking for some dope or somthing.

Signature 

when in doubt swing it

Posted: 02 July 2013 08:18 PM   [ # 18 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2009-04-24

Why??? would they make you stop fishing at 1:00pm? Never heard of that.  i believe there are a lot of rules that need to be looked at and either changed or modified. fell bad for the guy he probably should have know but what makes it worst was he was leading.  poor guy. BH

< 1 2
2 of 2