Can’t find 1 response from KVD
Posted: 09 March 2014 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  480
Joined  2012-01-17

The title of this tread states… Post any question you have for Kevin here. Periodically through the season Kevin will check in and post some answers.  I cannot find one response from him in here, am I missing something?  I understand that there is an occasional live chat but some of us aren’t able to make those dates and times.

Signature 

“May you catch all the fish you’ve told me about.”

Posted: 09 March 2014 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4175
Joined  2011-02-28

i think he pretty much gave up on this site. no time. he used to have a question and answer session at least once a year and its been over 2 years since we had that. so, i wouldn’t post any questions here and expect kvd to answer them. only 24 hours in a day!

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2014 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2009-04-24

yea i havent seen him on the site for a long time. too bad, these guys who started this site are loyal fans. it would be nice if he would pay us a visit every now and then. I’ll see him in a few months at the Icast, I’ll ask him. BH

Posted: 09 April 2014 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  480
Joined  2012-01-17
Buckethead Lure - 08 April 2014 08:07 PM

yea i havent seen him on the site for a long time. too bad, these guys who started this site are loyal fans. it would be nice if he would pay us a visit every now and then. I’ll see him in a few months at the Icast, I’ll ask him. BH

Hey BH I missed your phone call, tried to return it but I was told I am not authorized to call that number.  Leaving Friday will be there Sat.

Signature 

“May you catch all the fish you’ve told me about.”

Posted: 09 April 2014 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7262
Joined  2008-03-27

You are not authorized to talk to the king of squirtbait, only HE can call YOU. He will call you at his earliest convenience.

(little humor on a Wednesday)

Signature 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted: 09 April 2014 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2009-04-24

never heard of that before. it’s a regular phone. if only telemarketers weren’t authorized. lol I’ll pm you another number. BH