1 of 2
Newest member of our family
Posted: 13 February 2010 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1866
Joined  2008-06-28

Meet Ike, have no clue what kind of dog he is. But we got him, my girlfriend went and spent some time with her parents and came home with this dog. No clue how old or anything. Apparently her mother and lil sister was coming home from town, when they say this pup get tossed out over a bridge. They stopped to check on it and he was ok. Pretty crappy what people do at times to animals. Anyone got any suggestions on what he might be mixed with? Im sure he’s a mutt of some sort.

Signature 

“Formley Known As Miller Time”

Posted: 13 February 2010 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Hawg
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2009-02-03

Miller….he kinda looks like you

Posted: 13 February 2010 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-06-28

Hey now I maybe round but Im not as round as Im tall!!!  raspberry

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2010 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5487
Joined  2007-03-04

Nice pup Miller. Now Jammie has something to cuddle with while you are in chat at nights.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2010 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2386
Joined  2007-08-21

Cute Pup. Just dont roll over the tail in that ndesk chair, you may bring out the Cujo in it.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2010 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Hawg
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2009-02-03

top10…thats awsome…. LOL

Posted: 14 February 2010 12:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  463
Joined  2009-10-16

Miller Time: Cute little pooch; I would say from size of his front paw he will get to be good size and I think his mama liked a german shepherd somewhere. Never the less there is a good chance he wil make you a good dog.
It will cost you to get him wormed and checked over at the vets and get his shots then the rest is teaching him different things. I would say the first lesson would be not to chew up everything in sight including your work boots and the baby’s shoes. Lol
Niko

Posted: 14 February 2010 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  393
Joined  2009-11-08

Cute Dog Miller. Thats Cool!

Signature 

Eat, Sleep, Fish…

Posted: 14 February 2010 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12

How cute!!!! Ya it definatly does look like it has some German Shepard in it.

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 14 February 2010 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-12

How cute!!!!!!!! Ya it definatly does look like it has some German Shepard in it.

Signature 

Posted: 14 February 2010 03:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Crappie
RankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2008-02-22

How can you tell anything from that picture?  It’s horrible!  Was that taken with a camera phone?

Signature 

AKA: BP, Bass Pundit, BannedPastor, BassPutz, BassPoacher, BowfinPro, “Coward"BassPudge, BassPudnit, Bass Preacher.

Visit my BassNblog Bass Pundit

Posted: 14 February 2010 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-12
Basspastor - 14 February 2010 08:08 AM

How can you tell anything from that picture?  It’s horrible!  Was that taken with a camera phone?

It can’t be taken from a camera phone cuz of the date in the corner. Ya gotta look at the simple details tongue wink

Signature 

Posted: 14 February 2010 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-06-28
Niko - 14 February 2010 05:18 AM

Miller Time: Cute little pooch; I would say from size of his front paw he will get to be good size and I think his mama liked a german shepherd somewhere. Never the less there is a good chance he wil make you a good dog.
It will cost you to get him wormed and checked over at the vets and get his shots then the rest is teaching him different things. I would say the first lesson would be not to chew up everything in sight including your work boots and the baby’s shoes. Lol
Niko

We are going to take him to the vet early part of the week. We wont have to pay for everything though, taking him to my dad to get a parvo shot and a worm treatment when I go pick up my son. Im not so much worried about him chewing up boots its the cork handles on my rods and my sons toys. If that becomes a issue, then he’ll be finding a new home. I have a large 2-sided kennel, but imo a dog for a pet needs to be at the very least a indoor/outdoor dog. Kennels are great for hunting hounds.

Signature 

Posted: 14 February 2010 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  463
Joined  2009-10-16
Miller Time - 14 February 2010 04:40 PM
Niko - 14 February 2010 05:18 AM

Niko

We are going to take him to the vet early part of the week. We wont have to pay for everything though, taking him to my dad to get a parvo shot and a worm treatment when I go pick up my son. Im not so much worried about him chewing up boots its the cork handles on my rods and my sons toys. If that becomes a issue, then he’ll be finding a new home. I have a large 2-sided kennel, but imo a dog for a pet needs to be at the very least a indoor/outdoor dog. Kennels are great for hunting hounds.

Sounds like you got a handle on it; hope everything goes ok for you. Good luck with the pooch; sure looks cute under that chair.
Niko

Posted: 14 February 2010 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7262
Joined  2008-03-27

Are you the same person that said the forum was green? You better check out your computer/monitor settings, that picture is clear as day.

Signature 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted: 14 February 2010 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-12
BeeBeeK - 14 February 2010 06:12 PM

Are you the same person that said the forum was green? You better check out your computer/monitor settings, that picture is clear as day.

X2!!!!!!

Signature 

1 of 2

‹‹ Getting There      Trivia Question ››