1 of 2
Well, what did ya get?
Posted: 25 December 2010 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1703
Joined  2009-07-07

Most importantly I had a great Christmas celebration with my family, but also received some cool gifts too. I opened a UL ST. Croix legend ice rod with a Shimano spinning reel. a couple of KVD shirts, BPS gift cards, and an Otter sled for ice fishing. What fishing stuff did you get?

Signature 

Hope you catch your biggest bass ever on your next fishing trip.

Posted: 25 December 2010 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7262
Joined  2008-03-27

Marcum vx-1 pro and $25 to gander.

Signature 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted: 25 December 2010 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1989
Joined  2009-02-17

My big present was 3 $100 gift cards from TW I was given before Black Friday which I used for a Revo Premier 30 spinning reel & I stocked up on 1/2oz & under tungsten bullet & drop shot weights. Also got a large Cabela’s Advanced Angler tackle bag(holds 7 3600 boxes) for all my finesse & crappie stuff & 3 Falcon spinnerbait wallets, along with a jig & buzzbait wallet. Non fishing stuff, I got a pair of moccasin slippers & a pair of water mocs, some shirts, a belt, balaclava, & a Cabela’s XPG serrated knife.

Pretty good Christmas this year, not like last year when we were snowed in for the most part.

Signature 

Posted: 25 December 2010 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12

Toronto Maple Leafs Dion Phaneuf Home and Alternate Jerseys
Custom fishing jersey/ It is still in production though.
2 pairs of Oakley sunglasses
Jig pouring equiptment/ In the mail still
24 case of Goose Root Beer
$50 Visa Gift Card
$50 cash so far
Iowa Hawkeyes floor mats and license plates
Def Leppard, Boston, and Reo Speedwagon Cd’s

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 26 December 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2096
Joined  2008-04-08

New rod/reel: http://www.kevinvandam.com/forums/viewthread/6078/

and a Eagle Cuda 300 depth finder.

Signature 

My wife is my favorite fishing partner.

Posted: 26 December 2010 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1056
Joined  2010-07-26
LilJakeC - 26 December 2010 04:23 AM

$50 Visa Gift Card
$50 cash so far

Dude, I’m diggin’ your preferences of older rock. Nice to see young people appreciating the stuff I listened to as a youngster. The only difference is that it was new and current when I was listening to it back then.

Posted: 26 December 2010 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-07-26

Since I have decided to put off hunting for a year or two, most everything I got was so I could go fishing while it was cold. My wife has come to grips with the fact that I am going to go fishing when I am home regardless. So I got a lot of warm clothing to keep me warm and some water proof insulated boots. One of the coolest things I got was the Save Phace mask. That will make a huge difference running up and down the water. I also got the KVD Red Eye Shad kit. I’ll have to wait awhile before I can try that out though.

Posted: 26 December 2010 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12
DDaniel - 26 December 2010 05:24 PM
LilJakeC - 26 December 2010 04:23 AM

$50 Visa Gift Card
$50 cash so far

Dude, I’m diggin’ your preferences of older rock. Nice to see young people appreciating the stuff I listened to as a youngster. The only difference is that it was new and current when I was listening to it back then.

The older rock and country is the only type of music that I will listen too.  grin

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 26 December 2010 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2009-09-27

got a Hoyt Vulcan and some new camo and other junk….the only fishing thing i got was a few new cranks.

Posted: 26 December 2010 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Crappie
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-12-10
DDaniel - 26 December 2010 05:30 PM

Since I have decided to put off hunting for a year or two, most everything I got was so I could go fishing while it was cold. My wife has come to grips with the fact that I am going to go fishing when I am home regardless. So I got a lot of warm clothing to keep me warm and some water proof insulated boots. One of the coolest things I got was the Save Phace mask. That will make a huge difference running up and down the water. I also got the KVD Red Eye Shad kit. I’ll have to wait awhile before I can try that out though.

The Save Phace is an awsome addition to your fishing arsenal. You will love it, i use mine in the summer as well to keep them giant bloodsucking mosquitos on Kentucky Lake out of my eyes. Did you get a solid color or one of the theme finish models? I got a red one to match my boat but my cousin got one with a skull looking theme,looks pretty good.

CATCH5

Posted: 26 December 2010 07:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Crappie
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-12-10

I got 2 new fishing shirts, an awsome looking Gamakatsu cap,a LED cap bill lite, Rob Zombie cd—Icon 2 disc set to keep me awake on those early morning drives to the lake Lol, and BPS gift cards so i can get to shopping for the good stuff. Had a great Christmas gift wise but no comparison to being with family and having plenty to eat.

Posted: 26 December 2010 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-07-26
Catch5 - 27 December 2010 12:45 AM
DDaniel - 26 December 2010 05:30 PM

The Save Phace is an awsome addition to your fishing arsenal. You will love it, i use mine in the summer as well to keep them giant bloodsucking mosquitos on Kentucky Lake out of my eyes. Did you get a solid color or one of the theme finish models? I got a red one to match my boat but my cousin got one with a skull looking theme,looks pretty good.

CATCH5

She got me the skull one with orange flames. She said she didn’t care for the way it looked, but she got it because it came with two lens and a bag to store it in. The guys at BPS told her it was the better deal and it was the top of the line. It would hold up better then the other brands they had there.

Posted: 27 December 2010 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1051
Joined  2009-04-29

My mother got me a 7ft H xfast carbon light with a gold johnny morris reel for frogs, perfecttttttttt. And I’m still awaiting my gift from my gf as soon as i see her, I’m sure it will be something awesome like always. I got a bunch of other stuff too, but the new combo is pretty nasty

Signature 

Posted: 27 December 2010 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1059
Joined  2008-02-02

Got a Hoyt Rampage xt hunting bow and love it!
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/Broll27/Rampage_XT_Camo__54923_zoom.jpg

Posted: 27 December 2010 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2009-09-27

right on man! ive been shooting my vulcan a TON, i just love it. its so much better then my Diamond.

Posted: 27 December 2010 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5487
Joined  2007-03-04

Pair of Oakley Flak Jackets, Gift cards, Buffalo Wild Wings sauce to cook with, and a dishwasher.

Signature 

1 of 2

‹‹ Merry Christmas      What the f@#$ ››