1 of 2
KVD updates before the 2011 Bassmaster Classic
Posted: 15 January 2011 10:07 AM
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2007-03-07

Team KVD,

My 2011 Nitro is totally rigged. The boat is being wrapped next week.
As reported, I did not practice fish the Louisiana Delta before the off limit period.

New Orleans is a great venue for the Bassmaster Classic.  There are so many things to do outside of the weigh-in and fishing expo.
Which members are coming? Where are you traveling from?

I am at the Novi Fishing Show today. Hope to see some of you here.

Signature 

It’s all about the attitude. - Kevin VanDam

Posted: 15 January 2011 10:21 AM   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12

Good luck at the Classic KVD! Unfortunatly I won’t be there, but I will be following the Classic at home in SW Iowa grin

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 15 January 2011 10:33 AM   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2009-04-24

i don’t think you need good luck wishing because your the best. I think the other guys better have good luck fishing against you. I wish you well though, and know your the one to beat. BH

Posted: 15 January 2011 01:09 PM   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5487
Joined  2007-03-04

Traveling to the Classic from Indiana. Looking forward to this years Classic. Potential for some big weights on the delta.

Signature 

Posted: 17 January 2011 08:50 PM   [ # 4 ]
Shad
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-17

To The Babe Ruth of Bass fishing.

Thanks for all of your efforts on and off the water. Your legacy as Bass Fishings Greatest Angler is secure, please start your own Bass Fishing Show ASAP. I would like to see a show that featured a different lake each week, with plenty of details.

Posted: 17 January 2011 09:42 PM   [ # 5 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1062
Joined  2010-07-26
TidesInn - 18 January 2011 01:50 AM

Thanks for all of your efforts on and off the water. Your legacy as Bass Fishings Greatest Angler is secure, please start your own Bass Fishing Show ASAP. I would like to see a show that featured a different lake each week, with plenty of details.

You know what, that is a really cool idea. I’d love to see a show every week detailing KVD fishing a new lake each week. He is already the best at giving his fans tips and suggestions of how to fish certain situations. I think he could do very well at this. The only problem though is that there isn’t very much competition in this. I don’t know if he would be happy with that. He is a very competitive person.

Posted: 17 January 2011 10:07 PM   [ # 6 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  389
Joined  2011-01-17

It would be awesome to see a sneak peak of it here before the Classic!

Signature 

Catch & Release

Posted: 17 January 2011 10:44 PM   [ # 7 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12
DDaniel - 18 January 2011 02:42 AM
TidesInn - 18 January 2011 01:50 AM

You know what, that is a really cool idea. I’d love to see a show every week detailing KVD fishing a new lake each week. He is already the best at giving his fans tips and suggestions of how to fish certain situations. I think he could do very well at this. The only problem though is that there isn’t very much competition in this. I don’t know if he would be happy with that. He is a very competitive person.

I have an even better idea….. KVD takes over Beat Charlie Moore with his own show just like it wink

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 18 January 2011 09:14 AM   [ # 8 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2009-01-14

This was supposed to be the year that my kids and I were gonna make the treck from Upstate NY to the Classic. BUT I somewhat slacked on putting away enough play money to make the trip so next year will be the year! I will be watching on ESPN.com at home and at work as I alwas do. :(

Good Luck KVD!

Signature 

KNUCK KNUCK KNUCK

Posted: 18 January 2011 10:29 AM   [ # 9 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  655
Joined  2009-03-16

Kevin

Looking forward to the new graphics on the Z-9.  I hope that you have made some changes to your jersey as well. NOT that I disliked it at all.  It was just hard to watch you when it was really hot, knowning that all the black on your hat and jersey only made it even hotter.  You should consider a second style for days when it is really hot.  If the sponsers have a problem with that tell them they can talk to me…the customer. 

P.S. I would love to go to the Classic I live just south of Lansing….Do you need a driver??  Actually I asume that the rig is taken from BPS in Mo to the Delta for you, or is that incorrect?

Posted: 18 January 2011 11:06 AM   [ # 10 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1703
Joined  2009-07-07

Good luck at the Classic! It would be sweet if you can get back to back Classic wins! By the way thank you for spending so much time in Novi. It was an awesome day.

Signature 

Hope you catch your biggest bass ever on your next fishing trip.

Posted: 18 January 2011 01:10 PM   [ # 11 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2008-03-26

Good luck, I will be going to the sport show in rosemont, ill to see you but the classic isnt in the plans, I will be following the weigh ins on the net and on espn.

Signature 

when in doubt swing it

Posted: 19 January 2011 10:33 PM   [ # 12 ]
Shad
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-19

Good luck down here in South Louisiana next month..Hope everything goes well for you, and i’m Looking forward to you winning another Classic… Remember it’s all about the attitude!!!!!!!!

Posted: 20 January 2011 09:15 AM   [ # 13 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1917
Joined  2007-12-13

Good luck in the Classic KVD.

Signature 

“Nothing like the smell of BANG in the morning”

Posted: 20 January 2011 08:54 PM   [ # 14 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2102
Joined  2008-04-08

Best of luck KVD - we all will be rooting for you!!!!!!!!!

Tight lines.

Signature 

My wife is my favorite fishing partner.

Posted: 02 February 2011 10:11 PM   [ # 15 ]
Crappie
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2011-01-14

I wont be attending the Classic, but hopefully I’ll get to see you at the Pride of Georgia!  Good luck at the Classic!

1 2 > 
1 of 2