< 1 2
2 of 2
Classic TV schedule
Posted: 25 February 2011 02:09 PM   [ # 16 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  494
Joined  2008-01-12

Been looking ahead on both ESPN channels and can’t find the shows.

Signature 

“Weaknesses are created by what you accept as your strength.”- Rick Clunn

Posted: 01 March 2011 01:17 PM   [ # 17 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  655
Joined  2009-03-16
Basspastor - 11 February 2011 12:15 PM

The word from Jerry is this was his decision.  The LA Delta is to big to give enough time to adaquately produce a show.

I for one was not impressed with ESPN.  The show for the thrid day was aired a too late.
The stage was not as neat as last years (why not reuse it?)
What was up with those blue shirts? or was is the lighting? Hell the fireman with cancer that was in G-man’s boat looked better (less pale) than Mercer.
I hope Mercer learned that he has to pace himself (lost his voice)... wonder what he will sound like after a 4 day event?
I hope Fox or Verses picks up Bassmaster events soon.

Posted: 01 March 2011 02:07 PM   [ # 18 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1917
Joined  2007-12-13
combsdale - 01 March 2011 01:17 PM

The word from Jerry is this was his decision.  The LA Delta is to big to give enough time to adaquately produce a show.

I for one was not impressed with ESPN.  The show for the thrid day was aired a too late.
What was up with those blue shirts? or was is the lighting? Hell the fireman with cancer that was in G-man’s boat looked better (less pale) than Mercer.
I hope Mercer learned that he has to pace himself (lost his voice)... wonder what he will sound like after a 4 day event?

The Outdoor Channel I believe will be doing the events this year.  And I agree, day 3 was aired late.

Signature 

“Nothing like the smell of BANG in the morning”

Posted: 01 March 2011 08:55 PM   [ # 19 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1356
Joined  2009-03-08
The Outdoorsman - 01 March 2011 02:07 PM
combsdale - 01 March 2011 01:17 PM

The Outdoor Channel I believe will be doing the events this year.  And I agree, day 3 was aired late.

ESPN always airs repeats of tournaments.  I think you can catch Day 3 at 5pm on sunday.  I thought it was OK.

< 1 2
2 of 2