This is off one of the blogs at the Classic.
As we watch BassTrakk on the final day of the Bassmaster Classic, we see that Kevin VanDam is shaping up to be the Chuck Norris of bass fishing.
Here’s our top 10:
• Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears KVD pajamas.
• KVD doesn’t need to actually cast for fish, he simply goes to a river or lake and says: “You, you, you, you and you—in the livewell!”
• KVD can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
• When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for KVD.
• When KVD goes fishing, he doesn’t need a fishing pole - he just stares at the water till the fish jump into his boat out of shear panic.
• KVD runs until the treadmill gets tired.
• They found KVD ‘s to-do list ... It is now known as The Guinness Book of World Records.
• KVD doesn’t do push-ups. He pushes the world down
• KVD once won an underwater breathing contest with a fish.
• KVD doesn’t need to wait for a bite when he goes fishing; the fish know KVD doesn’t like to wait.