Detroit Lions / KVD Charity Fishing Tournament
Posted: 17 January 2012 12:08 AM
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

Details coming soon, but you can sign up now to be on the mailing list for the Detroit Lions/Kevin VanDam Charity Fishing Tournament on June 12, 2012!

http://www.kevinvandam.com/promotions/promo/detroit-lions-kvd-charity-fishing-tournament

Posted: 03 February 2012 09:10 AM   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  496
Joined  2012-01-17
afilius - 17 January 2012 12:08 AM

Details coming soon, but you can sign up now to be on the mailing list for the Detroit Lions/Kevin VanDam Charity Fishing Tournament on June 12, 2012!

http://www.kevinvandam.com/promotions/promo/detroit-lions-kvd-charity-fishing-tournament

Sounds great!!  There is a every other Tuesday night tournament that I occasionally fish from 5-9pm on Kent.  They will certainly be surprised if they are there that Tuesday as fishing may be a little tough for them.  But fishing is all fun right? 

As of today they will be cancelling the tournament that day and also if you need some bait packs to give away we can make some up.  Also, if you need some help with setup etc.. let me know and I can get all the help you need.

Signature 

“May you catch all the fish you’ve told me about.”

Posted: 15 February 2012 09:08 PM   [ # 2 ]
Shad
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-03-09

the club i belong to fishes kent every year and let me say, while there are some big fish caught out there, theres a lot more grumbling going on about how tough it usually is. im not trying to be negative because tough lakes can be the most fun when you can figure something out. i just hope for this one, they are pulling water because its been my experience that those days seem to yield the best opportunity. at any rate, it’ll be good to see guys catch them where i feel like i cant. we do however fish that one later in the year constantly so hopefully that plays a role in our small wieghts and countless short fish. good luck out there!

Posted: 21 March 2012 11:25 AM   [ # 3 ]
Shad
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-03-21

The Michigan State University Fishing Club is VERY interested in somehow getting involved in this tournament.  Anyone that knows how we can help please let me know, thanks!

Posted: 21 March 2012 07:10 PM   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5487
Joined  2007-03-04
MSUBass12 - 21 March 2012 11:25 AM

The Michigan State University Fishing Club is VERY interested in somehow getting involved in this tournament.  Anyone that knows how we can help please let me know, thanks!

Send a PM to Afilius. He is the webmaster for this site and may be able to get you in contact with the right people.
https://www.kevinvandam.com/forums/TeamKVD2010/2/

Or, you could stop by D and R Sports the first weekend in April and talk to KVD himself about it.

Signature