Problems getting worse
Posted: 20 August 2012 12:12 PM
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1335
Joined  2008-04-06

This board has some very serious “infections”.  Starting to wonder about my own system’s security while on it. 
Is anything being done to manage this ?  Great board with some great guys…..........would really hate to leave but this hacking is getting worse by the day.

Signature 

“Is this Heaven ?....no it’s Minnesota.  That’s funny, I could have sworn it was Heaven”

Posted: 20 August 2012 12:44 PM   [ # 1 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4256
Joined  2011-02-28
AAav8or - 20 August 2012 12:12 PM

This board has some very serious “infections”.  Starting to wonder about my own system’s security while on it. 
Is anything being done to manage this ?  Great board with some great guys…..........would really hate to leave but this hacking is getting worse by the day.

X2

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2012 12:48 PM   [ # 2 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7262
Joined  2008-03-27

Yeah it is bad. Usually you dont see the spam posts because the admins take care of them quickly, but twitch is working nights so he has to sleep during the day, top10 seems to be MIA, and Q-man works away from a computer during the day so now the spam posts build up until someone catches them later in the evenings.

Signature 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted: 20 August 2012 02:28 PM   [ # 3 ]
Bass Master
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3416
Joined  2008-11-12

It is terrible today! Just look at the General Chat section. There are 1 1/2 pages of spam topics on it!

Signature 

Does sleeping with the fishes equate to basstiality? LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 20 August 2012 02:30 PM   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1866
Joined  2008-06-28

Sounds likes it’s time to hire some “Spam Guards”....kinda like Secruity Guards or Bouncers…..

Signature 

“Formley Known As Miller Time”

Posted: 20 August 2012 03:47 PM   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3199
Joined  2007-03-17

I’m gonna pass the concerns on to afilius and brownshelf2 but if you see any other spam that I have missed pass it along to me and I will take care of it or pass it along to twitch so he can take care of it too.

Signature 

Eat Sleep and Fish Skeeter

‹‹ logging on from your phone      hmm ››